U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, June 13th, 2023 5:48 PM

Closed

RIDICULOUS ISSUES PORTING A NUMBER!

I am absolutely having the worst experience trying to port over my number from Mint Mobile to Xfinity! There was first a 10 day port request block where I didn't have cell service during that time. Yesterday night on the chat, someone tells me that the block had been released and they were able to successfully make the port request and to wait up to 24 hours for activation of my pSIM.

I wake up to no service which was expected and chat with someone this morning about the status of it because I receive a push notification from my iPhone saying "iPhone not activated - contact your carrier blah blah blah" and then the agent says that he was able to make another request for porting over my number and that it would be activated within 2 hours. 2 hours pass and still no service.

I make another chat and throughout their [Edited: "Inflammatory"] responses along with me telling Xfinity my Mint account number and transfer pin, they tell me that it's a carrier issue and I need to speak with Mint. This was something that was told to me before in previous chats and Mint says they've already completed the transfer.

So it's one of two situations:

1. Agents 1 & 2 both lied to me and told me that my service was ported over and to wait 24 hours and 2 hours for activation. Agent 3 is correct about Mint not releasing my number.

2. Agent 3 is lying to me asking me to contact Mint only to have Mint tell me that they've already ported the service over.

So clearly someone is lying here and I still don't have service for the past 10 days. This has been unreal Xfinity and beyond belief. I expect someone to contact me to get my [Edited: "Language"] service activated as I've just heard story after story from [Edited: "Inflammatory"] chat agents.

I would like to use my actual cell service that your sales agent promised me so well that would be activated last week. I would LOVE for someone to call me at my number, but oh wait, I don't have service so I can't even make/receive a phone call. Thanks Xfinity!

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here