U

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Tuesday, June 6th, 2023 10:13 AM

Closed

rewards

I clipped 2 rewards from my Diamond status on 5/23/23. The first being $150 Visa card for new Xfinity mobile phone purchase. The second being $100 for new mobile phone line activation. I then went to my Xfinity store and purchased both phone and line. I've been checking reward tracker and neither has shown up. I send 4 emails through the rewards site and received no response. I called and got the same representative who said I do qualify for both and they should appear soon. Could someone look into these rewards and post them so I can track the status, please? I usually get me rewards right away. What's up with these delays and "no rewards found for this year?"😠

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

Look and take a screenshot of each of the rewards that you clipped as well as the detailed terms of each reward. They take a week or two after activation or number transfer if applicable to show up on the incentive tracker. Some incentives/promotions don’t allow combining offers?

Good Luck!

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

Hi Dave, thank for the response. Luckily I did take screen shots of both rewards, as one already expired. I did check the fine print and did not find anything about “cannot be combined with other offers”. So Comcast, are you gonna honor your rewards customer here?

(edited)

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

Just checked rewards tracker and they both posted! I will return to this forum and let you all know when they are received. Thank you Comcast, now bring it home!☺️

(edited)

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

The status of one of my rewards went from “pending” to “qualified”. 🤞🏽

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

Device subsidy reward shipped👏🏽 No movement on line activation reward yet though, small print said 10-12 weeks. Here’s hoping🤞🏽

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @user_4887e1. That is great to hear one of the Xfinity Rewards Visa prepaid cards has shipped. I would be happy to help investigate the second Visa prepaid card, as I do want to ensure your able to receive both of the cards. It definitely sounds like your already using great self-help tracking option through the website: https://xfinityincentivetracker.com/. 

Since I would need to gather some account specific information to investigate the line activation prepaid card, could you please send a direct message. 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Great! I’ll do that. Thanks.

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Got my one reward card and now the other one went from pending to qualified! 🎉🤞🏽

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

I was notified it will ship soon.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

@user_4887e1 I'm thrilled to hear that you received the notification that it will ship soon. Was this the final reward/gift card that you were waiting for?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here