Melramp40's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, June 8th, 2023 3:55 PM

Closed

Rewards Status Eligibility

Hi, Through my rewards program , being a Gold Member, I put in for 2 gift cards , 1 for adding a new line to my Xfinity Mobile account and the other was for purchasing a new phone through Xfinity mobile. Both have been activated for over 30 days now but my status keeps saying “Pending Fulfillment Eligibility “ . Is Comcast not going to go honor my rewards incentive or what do I need to do?

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

1 year ago

@Melramp40 I appreciate you reaching out to us here on our Xfinity Forums page regarding two Xfinity Mobile prepaid cards with Xfinity rewards. We are excited to see you use the rewards and I will be happy to look into this. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7 

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9r for an example.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I am also waiting for my rewards status to change on the xfinityincentivetracker.com site, it's stuck at "Pending Fulfillment Eligibility" for over 40 days after initial phone purchase and activation. Please advice on the steps to DM xfinity support as I don't see such option.

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

BE PATIENT!

Calling the Xfinity Tracker phone number or sending a DM to Xfinity Support will NOT speed up the process! It’s totally automated. 

Look at the detail terms of your Xfinity Rewards Claim if you made a screenshot or whatever. Usually, since these rewards allow for multiple devices the countdown doesn’t start until the end of the promotion period and then the activation within 30 days. Furthermore, the incentive tracker status usually is a week late, so when you see an update the status date may show up to a week earlier than it actually appears on the tracker. 

Next you will probably see an approved status telling you that you have met all of the conditions and will be notified when the incentive debit card has shipped, and finally you will receive the card or cards. For Rewards Incentives it’s usually a total of 8-10 weeks. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here