U

Monday, July 8th, 2024 11:30 PM

Review

I will absolutely 100% never recommend your service to anyone. Charging someone $28 for a single day of service is ridiculous when we couldn’t cancel our service in a store and had to spend hours on a phone doing so. That’s robbery. Shame on you!

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

3 months ago

user_fbxsf8 we are saddened to hear of your most recent less than stellar experience with trying to make changes to your account. I would be more than happy to take a look into what options we have available to assist you with your billing related concerns. To clarify, are you stating that you were attempting to cancel service one day after originally signing up for it?

2 Messages

No, we had service for 2 years. Recently moved to a location that doesn’t provide xfinity internet, so we switched phone service. Went 1 day into a new billing cycle because the issue couldn’t be dealt with in a physical store. Got charged $28 for 1 day of “mobile only”

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

user_fbxsf8 thank you for clarifying that for me and congratulations on your new residence. With residential service I know that a cancellation due to moving out of the area is pretty smooth, but with mobile I know it can be a bit different due to still having moving phone service is the new location. Can you send us a direct message to take a closer look at things?

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here