U

Saturday, February 24th, 2024 4:58 AM

Closed

Return label for mobile device

I joined Xfinity Mobile on January 8 as part of a promotion that offered discounted rates with a qualifying trade in. A mailing label for the trade in was NEVER sent to me. I have dealt with no fewer than 21 people and two stores on this issue. Xfinity has failed to provide me a mailing label for the trade in and the deadline for receiving the trade in is approaching. For the better part of 7 weeks I continue to get the run around. A ticket was supposedly logged for my issue, but, had it not been for someone at the store telling me the ticket number, I wouldn't even know a ticket was logged. I've had no email confirmation from IT to let me know the status. How can a company NOT know how to print a label?  I was given a mailing address by one of the 21 people and told that I should be able to go to FedEx and they would generate the label. FedEx refused. This ongoing issue is beyond ridiculous as no one at the stores can even claim to know where to send the phones. I get that there is information on a barcode needed to process the return. How hard is it to regenerate this label?  Meanwhile, I'm not getting the promotional price on my monthly bill because they have not received the trade in. Because XFINITY doesn't know how to do it. 

Anyone else have this issue?  

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

7 months ago

@user_51k3c4 We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. This definitely isn't the experience we want for our valued customers and I'm happy to see how we can help. Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

7 months ago

I finally got the e-mail with the link to the label - after making this post.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Great, I'm glad you were able to get the label. I'm sure having to wait and reach out was a bit of a headache, but I'm happy you're all set. @user_51k3c4

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here