U

Sunday, December 17th, 2023 7:51 PM

Closed

Rejected

I have had Xfinity internet for about a year now. I applied for a new phone and cell service. I now have a family plan. The day after being accepted for a new phone & service, I got a call the next day asking for my social security number. I answered the 4 security questions & was officially accepted. The following day I received my phone. It took two days. I set it up, spent from 1-8:30 off and on the phone with agents troubleshooting etc. I ported my new number and was all set in two days! Needless to say I was happy minus the long day on the phone off and on setting it up & troubleshooting. The official day of activation I decided I’d add my husband to my plan and get him a new phone and trade in line me. They performed the usual soft credit check and said he was approved. He then bought a 50.00 case etc for his new “approved” phone. The next day a call comes in with the questions and social number run. Denied! My husband & I were dumbfounded as our credit is supreme. So we tried again and again. 4 times total and all was a big fat undisclosed denial every time. I’ve been looking into this by asking questions with absolutely no explanation or answers. I’ve been reading about this a lot on Xfinity threads and this seems to happen a lot. Every time with no explanation from Xfinity staff. [Edited: "Soliciation"]

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

9 months ago

@user_01dpmw So sorry to hear that. I'd be ha[[y to look into this for you. Please send us a direct message with your full name and address to begin.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here