U

Tuesday, September 5th, 2023 10:34 PM

Closed

Received empty box no phones

Last week I decided to make the change to Xfinity Mobile so I ordered two iPhone 14’s. Then today it gets delivered and package is empty it only had 2 pieces of paper that said time to activate on them. No phones no phone boxes nothing. The package was completely secured until I opened it. This is not a good way to start with a new customer. Then I call Xfinity and all they say is they can file a claim that usually takes 3-5 days and get me my devices afterwards. However after reading the other posts on this forum I can see how that’s going to go. Maybe I should just go ahead and cancel it all together and get a lawyer. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @user_b56c49. Thank you for reaching out and creating a new post. I understand this has been a confusing and frustrating situation so far. This is not how we want the process to go, and I know we'll do everything we can to help. I did see the notes within the system regarding the situation and the open ticket. I suggest continuing to communicate with our Mobile Team and provide any additional documentation needed that can help. If you don't hear anything after the timeline they provide has gone by or having trouble reaching the team, you can circle back here for any additional assistance. 

3 Messages

While I do appreciate your response, I have not heard from anyone else on this matter since it occurred. I don’t know how I am supposed to work with a “team” if I don’t have any communication from them. I have done everything I was asked to do to include filing a police report, but have no idea what I need to do next because nobody has contacted me. The only person aside from your response was the executive resolution response from the complaint I filed on the BBB site.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_b56c49 If you did file a formal ticket with BBB, the resolution team will be your best point of contact for that matter. They will work with the existing updates we have and information on file to investigate the matter as promised. They would be a great point of contact if you need to submit any documents as well. If you need to reach the mobile team again regarding the police report, you can reach them by texting or calling 1 (888) 936-4968. You can also chat with a mobile expert here https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

I’m currently going through the same thing it has now been a week and every time I call the say the same thing 24-48 business hours. I just disputed the charges with my bank.

3 Messages

This all just seems very fishy to me. Why are so many people not receiving their devices and then having to fight to get their money back. Any good company would know that there is something going on either with the shipper or with their employees who pack the boxes. For people like me who live paycheck to paycheck this has been a total nightmare. Because not only do I not have a phone to use but I also am out $200 right now. These big money corporate companies don’t think about things like that. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us on our community forums @user_750465! I want to make sure you’re able to get in touch with one of our awesome Xfinity Mobile experts to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried texting 888-936-4968, or reaching out to our secure online chat at where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here