U

Sunday, November 26th, 2023 5:30 PM

Closed

raising complaint: Device Credit not received

I purchase iPhone 15 Pro Max to get 400$ promotion offer (Monthly device credit). I decided to go ahead with new xfinity number. When I received first bill then there was no credit consideration. After call with Agent, he informed to convert my other carrier number to xfinity and then I will get the credit. I followed him and still no device credit in the next month bill as well. I had a very long call (2 hours 30 mins) to explain the situation to indicate that I followed what agent asked me to get credit amount.

Agent on the call, tried to apply promotion offer (400$) and he said, I have discontinued the new number and thats why my device is not eligible for this offer. One more reason given by support team is that there was delay from my side to migrate number to xfinity (30 days is the max allowed window).

With clear info, I would have continued with my new xfinity number OR I would have transferred my old (other carrier number) to xfinity on time. Now I am stuck as its just 2 months that I purchased phone and I cant sell it with low cost. Also not eligible for device credit. 

I am expecting resolution from Xfinity team to consider my request to apply Credit as still 22 months payment is pending. Its not acceptable to go away from 22 months credit just because of 15-20 days delay in porting number. Please advice and help here.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

10 months ago

Hi, @user_2286f5 Thanks for taking the time to reach out to XFINITY over our forums page for help with that promotional offer. We will certainly do everything within our power to help. Was this promotion also including residential services? I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved in regards to the mobile services. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

6 Messages

Thanks for your response. I am having residential internet also with Xfinity.

I tried chat with support and multiple calls on above line. They said, system do not allow it now due to delay.y request is: There must/should be some way through backend to handle his. Do you think it’s correct to loose 22 months credit for 15-20 days porting delay and that too due to agent who misguided me.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Thank you for letting us know that you have tried both calling and chatting with the Xfinity Mobile team about this, @user_2286f5. We can open a ticket for our Xfinity Mobile Executive Relations team to look into this and reach out to you directly. They are awesome to work with and will get to the bottom of this.

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

10 months ago

Same here mine was received on 10/21/23 fcc maybe I’ve gotten no where

6 Messages

10 months ago

Not receiving device credit. Tried all possible support options. I feel it is injustice with me

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfinity Support

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you so much @user_2286f5 Thank you for your time tonight. If you would like to go ahead and DM us your full first and last name along with your full service address so that we can assist you further regarding not recieving your device credit.-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here