U

Monday, August 5th, 2024 8:32 PM

raising complains against unnecessary Xfinity mobile bill for number [Edited]

Hello Friend,

I have been an Xfinity customer(Home Internet + Mobile service) for more than 5 years. Last summer in 2023 I trandein Iphone 15 with Iphone 11. As per contract I have to pay 50 dollars for a new phone minus 29.16 credit for trade in phone so in total I am supposed to pay 20.83 for device + 12 dollar line charge so approx. total 35 dollars per month
later last year in October I moved to the new address ([Edited: "Personal Information]) I requested for Xfinity line transfer but one of the agent told that Xfinity lines not present on my new address so he waiver off 25 dollars per month for Service with unlimited talk and text but last month I can see the spike on my bil again you guys added 25 dollars and also i noticed that line charged increased to 20 dollars which was not in contract. 
I moved to the new address where the Xfinity home internet service was not present so I did the 2 years agreement with the new service provider and In that case, I am not supposed to pay a 25 dollars service change. 
Could you please look into my account and help me to continue to waiver for 25 dollars and back to line change 12 dollars which I initially signed the contract.
If Xfinity home internet is available now on my new address, then  I'll flip back after completing the 2 years of contract which I signed with another internet service provider so during this tenure please waive that 25 dollars extra change and line charge back to 12 dollars. Please refer and compare the bill vs expected and current billing.  
[Edited: "Personal Information]
cell number : [Edited: "Personal Information]
Old address : [Edited: "Personal Information]
new address : [Edited: "Personal Information]
Thanks 
[Edited: "Personal Information]

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

2 months ago

user_mz27at Our team can look into your account concerns today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here