U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 6th, 2023 4:38 PM

Closed

Promotional visas still pending fulfillment

Hello, Can someone please help. I've sent multiple requests for help but have never gotten a reply. We switched 3 phone lines over in November and we were promised $100 per line. Now we are in July and have still not received these promotional cards. The status still says "pending fulfillment" but the obligation was for 90 days. We are well beyond that time. Please help. 
Thank you!

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

Below is most likely the promotion that you were seeking:

Bring Your Own Phone: Limited to select eligible phones. Bring your own phone and prepaid card offer each require activation of new Xfinity Mobile line. $100 Prepaid Card: Offer ends 12/6/2022. Requires transfer of phone number from another carrier within 30 days of line activation. Must maintain the new line with an account in good standing for 90 days following line activation. Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc. This card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Prepaid card mailed to Xfinity account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation of all required services and expires in 180 days. Maximum $1000 in prepaid card amount per customer/account. One card issued for total qualifying amount. May not be combined with other offers. Also available for eligible Comcast Business Mobile customers.

Reasons that one or more new XM lines may not have qualified:

1.) Bought new phone(s) from XM

2.) Didn’t transfer/port phone number(s) from other carrier 

3.) Qualified/received another offer from Xfinity Rewards or coupon code offer for the same line(s)

Suggest calling the phone number on the Incentive Tracker and speaking to an agent to see if you qualified for one or more of the lines. 

https://xfinityincentivetracker.com

Good Luck!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. I have tried calling...only to sit listening to the manic piano for way too long. After listening for several minutes I did not take the option to have them call me back, thinking it'd be my turn soon!  But it was never my turn and the option for them to call me back never came again. I am starting to feel more and more certain this is really just another scam. The only thing I've gotten since I switched over is more robo calls. :(

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here