U

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 10:47 PM

Promotional Visa Prepaid card unused and expired

I have an expired unused prepaid Visa card w/ $200 that was a promo offer for signing up 6/6/2023. Received the card mid October and activated last week of October.  As many here on this forum, I did not use the $$ on the card b/c life got a little crazy (I am my mom's caregiver; my dog died on 11/15 (so cliche I know!) and on the same day my youngest son's rental house blew up in a gas explosion (in Wellington, CO) - yes, blew up. They were ok, but both their dogs were severely burned and my entire focus was on them from mid-November through January.  I forgot the card was in my wallet, when I did go to use it, it had expired 17 days prior. 

I read & understand the rules of the promo card, but am asking for consideration of reactivation since the $$ were never used.  

I have already done the "direct messaging" on 5/2/2024 with all the same information but with no response.

So here is my request on this forum.

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

9 days ago

Hello user_qs96yl, I'm sorry to hear about your dog passing, that's always hard. It sounds like you were definitely going through quite a bit, so I hope things have started to trend upward for you. I'd love a chance to work with you and submit a ticket to have this Visa card research and possibly reissued. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here