U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, May 15th, 2023 4:06 PM

Closed

Promotional prepaid Visa card expired before I could activate

Hi there, hoping you can provide a new Visa card, as I was out of the country for 6 months, and wasn't able to use. It is only a couple months overdue, and we were really counting on these funds..as times are tough.

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

This site is a user forum, not what you would call a help desk, but I suggest you call the phone number listed on the incentive tracker and try to get a live support agent/representative who might be able to help you:

https://xfinityincentivetracker.com

God Luck!

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for the suggestion Dav03, I have already reached out via phone. This same question has been made here in the forum over 20 times...just waiting for an official xfinity rep to ask me to send a direct chat.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Can someone from Xfinity provide guidance on this question? I have seen many responses to the exact same question with instructions to direct message...but I've also seen that this is a violation unless directed to by Xfinity staff....is this correct?

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

@user_45db61

Great question. So when a Xfinity employee asks a user to send Xfintiy a direct message, that request is specific to that particular user. You never want to send an unsolicited message until a Xfinity employee reaches out to you and requests one. If a user is having an issue that is similar to the original poster's issue, and no help has been provided in the thread, that user will want to let the community know that they too are having the same issue, and then wait for a Xfinity employee to reach out to them, or create their own post, and wait for a Xfinity employee to reach out to them. 

Since the issue at hand is directly related to your account, you will probably need to speak to a Xfinity employee.

Could you please send us a direct message with your full name and address? To send a direct message, first make sure you are signed into the Forums. Next, you will want to click on the "chat" icon in the upper right (left of the notification bell), then click on the "pencil/notepad" icon, and lastly select Xfinity Support.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here