U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, December 17th, 2023 3:41 PM

Closed

Promotion cancelled

Early November I talk to an agent regarding my Tv, Internet and Landline package. The agent offered a good deal on the TV and Internet plus offered to transfer the phone line to Xfinity mobile with a free phone and $15 per month line charge. I received my phone the next day and during the activation process you get the option to change the phone number. I selected to change the number and activated the phone. This apparently canceled the promotion and I am billing for the phone and $45 for the line. There was no indication that selecting a different phone number would cancel the promotion. Talking to an agent he told this was my fault and there is nothing that can done about it. The agent was very rude and unprofessional. Having been a longtime customer with Xfinity I was planning on transferring all phone lines to Xfinity but with this experience I will start looking moving away entirely from Xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 months ago

@user_c136bd We  appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are extremely limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach to our mobile colleagues via: 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Contacted the Xfinity mobile group but they told me that there is nothing they can do. Very disappointing. Started looking at other service providers. 

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

I apologize that you were unable to receive the option that you were looking for. If there is anything else that we can assist you with, please reach out and we'll be happy to help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here