jersey_weeds's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Sunday, November 5th, 2023 2:09 AM

Closed

Promos were listed by phone agent and when I went into brick and mortar the live agent couldnt match

On the phone I was quoted a few deals to switch over to xfinity mobile from verizon wireless.  At the time I called to disconnect cable and go internet only.  The agent on the phone quoted a 45 bundling discount when I brought over the first line and each line would be $30.  I was told I would also receive a $100 gift card for every line I ported over (ultimately I am porting 3 - but did 2 tonight in the store). The agent in the store knew nothing about the BYO $100 GIFT CARD and the price he quoted was $45 each line buy one get one free.  How can I get the quoted deals the agent quoted on the phone.  Also, why didnt the agent know of the bundle savings clearly being promoted here https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/learn/stackable-savings

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Hi there @jersey_weeds I am bummed to hear you're having trouble with a promotion regarding your Xfinity Mobile plan. I know I'd be just as concerned. At this time, we don't have access to our Xfinity Mobile customers' accounts via this platform. You would need to get in contact with our specialized Xfinity Mobile team. Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here