U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, October 29th, 2023 8:15 PM

Closed

Pre-Paid Gift Cards Disappeared from Incentive Tracker

Hello, I brought my own phone and used my Xfinity rewards promo for gift cards on the purchase. The item originally appeared in the incentive tracker but has since disappeared. The phone numbers and device have been activated. Someone please help, too many issues it seems when trying to receive the promo offer as a SILVER REWARDS member.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Good afternoon @user_938acb, and thank you for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our Community Forums with your gift card concerns, we're sorry to hear that they have disappeared from the incentive tracker. We'd be happy to look further into your gift card issues as we want to ensure that you do receive them. Rest assured, you've reached the right team to help. To get started, can you please send us over a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here