U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, June 6th, 2023 6:02 PM

Closed

Prepaid debit cards

I switched from T-Mobil in February 2023 and was promised $200 for switching from T-Mobile and $200 for each line when I brought my own device. I just received an email telling me that I am getting a total of $200 for 2 lines. This is not what was agreed upon.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

yeah they lie to you. i was told $100 per device and i brought watch and phone and $100 for signing up for rewards. $300 total. THey said i'm only getting $100

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I will be switching providers. Thanks for the feedback.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_51fd95, we appreciate you reaching our team on Forums. We certainly understand the importance of making sure you get what you signed up for. We want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

What a jokester you are. There is no one at xfinity who cares about your customers or customer service. Nothing but empty words from any of you. Promises made and promises broken. All you are interested in is for us to keep paying for your service regardless of what was promised to us as though xfinity were the only service provider on the planet.

You are not.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here