U

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 5:24 PM

Prepaid card was issued to Comcast accounts, however I can't use Comcast email.

When I checked the status of the prepaid card, I saw that it had been issued and sent to my Comcast account. However, I'm unable to use my Comcast email. They mentioned that 'Beginning June 3, 2024, customers will not be able to create new Xfinity Email (comcast.net) accounts.' I even tried chatting with an agent on the ComcastTrack website, but they just suggested checking the junk or spam folder. I called customer service, but the response from the AI was the same.

How do I get a card ?

Official Employee

• 

837 Messages

1 month ago

user_e64tcb Thanks for posting on our Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you cannot access the digital gift card. We can create a ticket to see if it can be sent another way instead. Would you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here