F

Tuesday, October 24th, 2023 12:39 PM

Closed

Porting issue from VZW to XFM

This past Sunday I ported 3 numbers from VZW to XFM....all BYOD using real sim cards (not E-Sim).  2 went through successfully, 1 not so lucky. SIM Manager in phone shows my correct number and also says "Xfinity Mobile".  However, error message says "Sorry, your device can't be activated on another carrier's network right now, please call Verizon.  Went back to XFM store and tried different SIM, no result.  Called VZW, somehow got over to the Fraud Dept and opened trouble ticket.  No call back for 24 hours, so I called back and speaking with VZW CSR.  Please help, I cannot be without a phone

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

11 months ago

@fromVZtoXF Thank you for reaching out. While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform--this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc. For all Xfinity Mobile related questions you can always contact our awesome Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reach out to a  Secure Online Chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile. I understand being without a phone is a huge inconvenience as we depend on our devices for everything.  I recommend calling Verizon back to see how long their tickets take for a resolution.  Did Verizon tell you why a fraud case needed to be open on your phone? I am happy to check back with you until this is resolved. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

11 months ago

Hi @fromVZtoXF Just checking in to see if you had any luck with Verizon and our Xfinity mobile team. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here