U

Friday, October 20th, 2023 2:37 AM

Closed

Porting from Visible

Hello, 

I received the SIM for my BYOD and tried to activate my service. I entered the information from Visible and within a few minutes visible sent out an email that they are transferring my number and my service was disconnected. Now XFINITY MOBILE is stuck in activation for more than an hour.

Called the customer service and they say to wait 24 hours and that it is not their problem. They say that visible has not released the number. I would not mind if I had the other service but I have no cells service now.  

Is there anything I can do other than just wait? This is ridiculous as this is the first time I had this issue porting this number.

thanks
venkat

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

11 months ago

@user_3f54xi, how are you doing today? Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us using the Xfinity Community Forum. 

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here