U

Saturday, January 27th, 2024 7:41 AM

Closed

Porting [Edited]

So for a month I’ve been trying to port my wife’s number from Verizon to Xfinity … now the number is off of Verizon and doesn’t work at all. I was on the phone and  online chat the whole day. Verizon and Comcast blaming each other . My wife is missing phone calls and I have a special needs child who wasn’t able to call her. This is really causing [Edited: "Language"] in my family . Verizon after the 5th call to them finally said the number was locked and finally unlocked it. That was yesterday…. 3 calls to Xfinity and they say soon sooon…. Still nothing … I wish I never did this … I’ve been trying since Christmas please someone help 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

8 months ago

@user_0ffs9m Welcome to our Community Forum. Thank you for reaching out so we can make sure your wife is able to use her phone. I can't imagine waiting that long for my number to port so I'll stick with you until we confirm this is resolved. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address to get started. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here