U

Tuesday, August 22nd, 2023 5:43 PM

Closed

Poor customer service

I am so upset with xfinity mobile service. My son ended up getting stuck in Mexico when I went over the border with my sister. He put in closest beach in navigation and it took him over the border. He was scared and upset because border patrol would let him back into the US without passport so he had to wait till we were finished. He was calling everyone because he couldn’t get ahold of me at first. Normally you can pay a $5 fee to have unlimited minutes and texts in Mexico through xfinity otherwise it’s $1 a min or $1 a text. My son didn’t see the option to opt into the $5 day and he ended up using about $62 worth of charges. I called xfinity and explained my son was stuck in Mexico and scared not sure what to do and asked if they could change charges from the $62 to the initial $5 day fee and they said they couldn’t help me! What kind of company is that. I’m so upset with them!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_16dc82 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forums. We would recommend reaching back out to our Xfinity Mobile Team to see if they are able to accommodate your request. Unfortunately, we're not able to provide a credit for your mobile account from here, so we would suggest contacting them again.

2 Messages

1 year ago

I haven’t tried again because I was just so frustrated with the way that I was treated. There just seems to be no compassion whatsoever. I can try again, is there somebody that you would recommend that I ask for?

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

I assure you that our Xfinity Mobile customer representatives are amazing and our job is to provide you the care and support you deserve. I hate to hear that your initial experience left a lot to be desired, but I would suggest reaching out to them again. Please keep us updated!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here