J

Tuesday, July 23rd, 2024 2:48 PM

Please help me!

Please help me! I have been an Xfinity Mobile customer for years and have enjoyed the service. However, last month, I encountered an issue that I had a tremendous time resolving.

On June 24th, I purchased a Samsung Ultra S24 as an upgrade. I wanted to trade in my daughter’s phone and switch the SIM card to be in my phone so that I could use it. I had one month left on each phone, so I did not mind paying for one month for an early upgrade. I ordered the phone and tried to cancel the order 15 minutes later because I found that the back of my daughter’s phone was cracked. I called in to cancel, and Xfinity would not let me cancel. They reassured me that the back of the phone being cracked would still be okay.

I received the Samsung Ultra S24 and switched the SIM cards. It did not work, so I had to call customer service to resolve the issue. The only way they could get the lines working was to cancel both my and my daughter’s lines and switch the lines to reconnect them. I was told I would lose the one month of device promo on my phone. I told them that was fine. However, I also lost the entire 24-month device promo credit on the Samsung Ultra S24.

This is not what I signed up for, so I requested a return within 14 days and was given an ECM. I was told I would get a shipping label to my email within 5-7 days. That email never came, and when I called back, I was told that the advanced team never responded to the return request. I was now forced to send my phone to the Xfinity warehouse.  I did this with a signature tracking. I just found on the tracking  that the latest update is:

"Alert

Vacant

FORT WORTH, TX 76106

July 22, 2024, 12:56 pm

Your item was returned to the sender on July 22, 2024, at 12:56 pm in FORT WORTH, TX 76106, because the address was vacant or the business was no longer operating at the location and no further information was available."

So, the warehouse I was told to send the phone to is Vacant. Xfinity customer service would not transfer my number until they got the S24 Ultra back. I went into the XFINITY mobile store and they could not help me either.

To make things even worse, my iPhone 12 was rejected as a trade-in, and I still have not been sent back my phone. I have called in and was told, sorry, we have no contact information for Assurant.

I am begging for some help here. I don’t know what to do. I am being unjustly charged for the Ultra S24 and for a service that is not used. Please correct the charges to $0 for the Ultra and the service and help me get my iPhone 12 back.

Sincerely,

[Edit: Personal Information]

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here