U

Thursday, October 5th, 2023 2:59 PM

Closed

Please give me Corporates #

I have been calling Xfinity for days at this point and all I haven’t gotten was incompetent representatives and supervisors I have been told one thing and call back the next day and hear something completely different no one resolves the issue just passes the issue to someone else or just says forget it no follow up or anything I have to contact again to explain myself again and they  cold transfer calls I need someone to call me today because my experience has been absolutely horrible 

1 Message

1 year ago

What good is a forum????

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

@user_pvxmxk Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team, and bringing your experience to our attention. I would love the opportunity to turn your experience around, and get you the support you need to resolve your concerns. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the service address, a brief discription of your concerns, and your contact information?

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here