M

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 20th, 2023 4:45 PM

Closed

Pixel watch

I left Verizon under the notion I could expect the same service. I get to Xfinity to find out they only have capability with apple, Google, and Samsung. Not entirely a deal breaker but was disappointed to find I couldn't bring and unlocked device over. I get over that insult. Now I want a smart watch; and learn only apple is available? How can you have such limited offerings and then not even provide the smart watches for the few brands you do partner with? When is the pixel watch coming? Is it even in the plans. Starting to think I need to go back to Verizon until Xfinity "grows up" a little and starts offering genuinely competitive service. 

Official Employee

• 

553 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @Mhspixel, thanks for reaching out for help on our forums! We're sorry to hear about this device concern. However, the only way to obtain Xfinity Mobile assistance is by using chat on our Xfinity Mobile website or calling/texting our dedicated support team at 1(888)936-4968.

1 Message

@XfinityNico​ you must be joking? Your own signature block asks us to post publicly so others can benefit from the discussion. I was also sold on switching from Verizon with the promise of getting the same service. This was obviously a lie. You've had plenty of time to become compatible with the pixel watch and still we wait. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @XfMWH. You're right, we do ask to post all of your questions or concern publically so that others can benefit from the discussion. I do have to apologize though; due to account security reasons we cannot help with this issue over social media. For assistance with this matter, please give us a call at 1 (888) 936-4968 or chat online at https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile and one of our experts will be happy to look into this for you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here