U

Thursday, September 7th, 2023 1:59 PM

Closed

phone

Hello, I have subscribed to Xfinity mobile recently and I have 14 days trial and the lines are shipped to me they arrived but I’m wondering what would be the case for the first light I say I activated the cards right now activated the lines will be the keys for the other phone for my dad‘s phone to 13 eight will the MetroPCS stop the line for it and all that cause me to pay two bills

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. Great questions! I want to help in any way I can. 

We have a specialized team of experts that are able to assist our Xfinity Mobile customers. That team can be reached at 1 (888) 936-4968 via text message and over the phone. If you'd rather chat with a Mobile expert online, that can be done through this link comca.st/3G78PAk. We know our customers are the best part of Xfinity and appreciate you taking the time to give us the opportunity to help.

Here's a link to our Xfinity Mobile website https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support.

While we're checking on your account, are your other Xfinity services working all right for you? Do you have any other concerns I can help with? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here