B

Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023 11:47 AM

Closed

Phone stolen in transit

I placed an order on 19 July for a new iPhone 14 pro. When I got the package on 21 July and opened it someone had ripped open the box and stolen the phone. I immediately got on the phone with xfinity and was assigned a case and would email me within 2-3 business days. They told me to call back on 25 July if I hadn't received an email. Called back on 25 July and said I should have gotten emails and they created another ticket using another email address. I call back on 31 July and said to call back the next business day for an update. Called back on 1 August and they said the same thing.

At this point I am beyond frustrated and tired of getting the run around. 

Official Employee

• 

748 Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, @Bill_Hoyle64! I am very sorry to hear about the experience with your Xfinity Mobile device. We would be happy to investigate the account, and ensure this is fully investigated. Please send us a DM to get started.

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here