U

Monday, October 23rd, 2023 12:17 AM

Closed

Phone saying no internet connection

So my phone is not allowing me to use apps every time I open one it says no internet connection, I can make calls send text and use google but that’s it. It’s also not connecting to WiFi. I have service, I have reset my network settings, reset my iPhone, and took my SIM card out for a couple minutes and put it back in. Does anyone have any advice? Other phones on plan are working fine 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Hey @user_l5ytui thank you so much for contacting our Xfinity Support Team over our Forums. We are sorry to hear that you are having connections with your phone connecting, and we want to make sure sure that you are able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile representative.  Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited on this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here