U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, October 10th, 2023 2:54 PM

Closed

Phone return

I called xfinity about getting a better price on my tv and internet and they suggested that I could add a mobile phone and get everything for less than it was originally. The truth was that I lost many of the services, my speed went down, and the cost was higher than it was previously. I called again once this was apparent and said I wanted to just go back to my old plan. They took care of that with something comparable. I no longer wanted the phone because we never used it and it was a waste of money and I was sold it dishonestly. I returned it and a cable box to the xfinity store on 9/2. I was given a receipt for two items. I had been told that I would be refunded what I had paid for the phone for the inconvenience. I found out later that the store did not record the return of the phone properly and I am still being billed for a device that is not on a plan and that I no longer have in my possession. I called a bunch of times and xfinity mobile customer service refused to help and told me I have to go to the store again. I can’t get over there again for a while as it is a far drive. I want someone to contact that store and figure out what they did with the phone and to be refunded and have my card taken off the account. This has been ridiculous. I just got told yesterday that phone returns need a label which is not what they told me originally. I was told I could take it to the store. I expect someone to help with this mess. I should not have to chase your employees around to make sure they did their jobs.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here