U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, February 27th, 2022 8:50 PM

Closed

Phone return policy

My wife and I are current Xfinity Mobile customers and we are using our old devivces. My wife is having some issues with her current phone and want to find out if geting a new device will resolve her issues. Can she buy a new phone and try it out for 14 days and return it if it doesn't resolve the issues? We were told by the Xfinity store that if we returned it, we would lose here number. Is that true?

Expert

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

See the return policy at https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/returns-and-exchanges .

What phone does your wife have, and what kind of issues? Someone here might be able to help.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@rightfooted​ When I read the return and exchange policy it sounds to me that you should be able to return the phone as long as you tell via chat what IMEI number the old phone has.

My wife has an iPhone 8. She is experiencing a burning sensation when using the phone, and it is NOT that the phone is getting hot. She is feeling the burn from inside the skin. The sensation is relieved by taking Clarityn (anti-histamin), so I am suspecting some sort of alllergic reaction. We are thinking of trying  the iPhone 11-13 pro as it has a stainless steel fram instead of aluminum and Oled instead of LED screen and a more water proof case to see if that phone is better. 

Official Employee

• 

49 Messages

Hello, thank you for contacting the Digital Care team and that is a great question. You can reach out to our mobile experts at either https://comca.st/35I7tz9 or through (888) 936-4968. Let us know if you have any issues with either of these options. -Anisa 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here