U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 6th, 2023 7:43 PM

Closed

Phone promotion is a scam. Stay away!

See previous subject matter.Spent better part of 2 hours trying to get  to live agent. What a waste of time. I’m moving to a more rural part of state where Xfinity doesn’t offer service. I thought I would pay off remaining balance to take advantage of offer with new carrier. They explained that the promotional installment would become void so I would need to pay full amount. I explained that I still had several devices remaining on plan and that my wife and I were the only ones switching. Couldn’t help in any way. Said they appreciated my loyalty with company for so long. Funny way of showing it huh? I tried to explain that I could take other devices with me if it became financially feasible. Agent proceeded to check with superiors. No luck but good luck they say

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

@user_879f60 Hello, thanks for the post. I see you did speak with someone about this, but our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here