U

Saturday, October 28th, 2023 6:22 PM

Closed

Phone not working

I was in the middle of resolving an issue with my xfinity mobile service and was advised the sim cards had to be temporarily switched which would disconnect my call, which it did. It's been almost an hour and it still hasn't been switched back and the device I have is no longer showing on my account and I have no way to contact anyone and just ruptured a tendon above my knee recently and have no way to contact anyone if I need help for anything right now. I tried xfinity assistant and it claimed to transfer me to a live agent but it never did. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_oy16rc. Thank you for reaching out us over our Xfinity Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Xfinity Mobile service, and that you have ruptured a tendon. Unfortunately, we are very limited when it comes to supporting Xfinity Mobile customers. I would recommend reaching the team directly if you still need support. If your phone is able to use a calling app over WiFi such as Google Voice, it may be the best way to contact the team. 

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:
• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Xfinity Mobile Website 
Direct Chat

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here