U

Saturday, October 14th, 2023 5:26 PM

Closed

Phone Not Delivered

I am still waiting on my phone there is no update and my daughter is still waiting on her phone this is ridiculous. I am seeing bad reviews about Xfinity mobile and I was supposed to get my phone yesterday and today the Fed ex system is not updating. No help from customer service on both end S Fed Ex and Xfinity. I scared about shipping my phone to them for trade in. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

11 months ago

Oh no, @user_1fhc0h! Thanks for reaching out to XFINITY and for patiently waiting for a response. This is definitely not the experience that we like to hear about. We certainly can help rectify this experience by ensuring you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

11 months ago

Update Unfortunately I still haven’t got my phone Friday it was supposed to come Saturday and  then Sunday. Now updated information it’s supposed to come today which is Monday. My daughter received her phone on Saturday in which it was on time signed for it and everything. Yet, my phone I keep getting I apologize and please be patient it will come on Tuesday. What now Tuesday and Fed Ex keeps giving me the same answer No worries your phone will arrive. Xfinity I talked to Sunday and they were supposed to escalate the issue with supervisor. Supervisor never escalated the issue just put notes in the system saying it will come Tuesday. How did it go from Friday now Tuesday. I’m very upset because I’m not getting any help to resolve this matter. Fed Ex and Xfinity right now I feel mislead and violated because I keep getting the same answer it will come. Now really FedEx is the main culprit because they haven’t delivered the phone. The app updates with delivered then delayed,  and out for delivery. This has been so stressful I have been watching out for this delivery for days and calling Xfinity Fed Ex with no answers and no phone. I have called numerous times beware of FedEx shipment. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_1fhc0h Thank you for your reply. We would recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile Team directly at (888)936-4968 so that they can investigate this further. We know waiting for a phone is exciting and should not be a stressful experience, and we are sorry for the wait. Please contact our XM Team so that they can dig into this for you and see what is going on.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here