U

Thursday, October 5th, 2023 12:55 AM

Closed

Phone activation

Cancel my mobile phone service. The absolutely worst customer service I have ever experienced!!?!! I needed to activate a new phone, the site to activate doesn't work, there's no option to activate a phone on the app. I called 4 different phone numbers and finally I got a live person and got nowhere.

Theodore [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Do not cancel my internet 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_6ncqbb. We certainly understand the importance of being able to activate your new device. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat HERE where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I did find this helpful link that will give you step by step instructions on how to get the device activated. You can check it out HERE.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here