Jahan917's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, January 27th, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

Payment arrangement extension xfinity mobile

Is there a way I can get an extension past 10 days or speak with a manager? I recently started new employment and Im only behind 1 payment

Contributor

• 

336 Messages

5 years ago

@Jahan917 wrote:
Is there a way I can get an extension past 10 days or speak with a manager? I recently started new employment and Im only behind 1 payment

I could be wrong about this but I don't think they offer payment extension with xfinity mobile  

Official Employee

• 

280 Messages

5 years ago

Hello Jahan917,

Firstly, my apologies for the delayed response. Know that we are continually working on providing quick and accurate responses to all threads that require assistance.

Secondly, snow7551 is correct. Currently, we don’t offer payment extensions. Recently, we implemented the option to make a payment with a secondary payment method. We are also working on implementing and allowing partial payments.

Its in our best interest to continue to build a service that meets our customers needs and we are taking the needed steps to accomplish that goal. Please reference the link below that provides a complete overview of the late payment structure;

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/missing-bill-payment

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Chris

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I made a payment arrangement but service was still interrupted

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same here. They said it was the "system's" fault and made me do a whole new plan. This happened three months in a row and now although there is proof that it wasn't me that canceled, they are saying I can't have another to catch up on my bill that I've been working hard on catching up on. I'm livid. How is it my fault that the system is messing up and canceling my plan? I'm a widow of three who got laid off because of the pandemic. I am catching up on all my bills because I got a new job which literally depends on me having my phone and now my phone is off and I have to pay a huge bill to get it back on. I don't have that money and now I'm gonna lose my job again and get even deeper in debt and unable to take care of my kids. It's super frustrating and stressful.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Nesecito una extensión

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

So when do my payment due

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

March 22 2021

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

March 30 2021

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @Messiah21tur and thank you for reaching our Digital Care Team on our Forums page! Since this is related to Xfinity Mobile, I would have to direct you to our Xfinity Mobile support. You can reach them by phone at 1 (888) 936-4968, through their website https://comca.st/3qkcoeX, or you can reach out to our Xfinity Mobile Facebook page at https://comca.st/2Rpz9iQ, and they would love to assist you!

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I loses my job I need to do payment arrangement

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here