U

Wednesday, November 1st, 2023 10:34 AM

Closed

Paying my mobile bill

Xfinity needs to do better I can’t pay my bill online, by phone or through quick pay I can’t even update my card info it keeps declining my card without even actually trying I haven’t got any decline from my bank but Xfinity keep saying it’s declined I have tried to update my payment talk to representatives and still nothing my account is past due and I just want to pay the bill 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

11 months ago

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue with paying your bill @user_voezlz

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team with the options below. 

Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I would suggest visiting a local service center where you can make a payment there on the account. If you are needing any assistance in locating a service center nearby, you can follow this link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/service-center-locations/.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here