U

Wednesday, September 13th, 2023 10:20 PM

Closed

Paid for iPhone 14

Paid for iPhone 14 pro never received it box was empty and sealed when fedex delivered to my home. Called xfinity and fedex still no phone no refund and I was charged 2 times haven’t heard anything

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_7c0021. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

Yea said I should have refund in 72 hours still waiting 

Official Employee

• 

866 Messages

@user_7c0021 That is good to hear that you were able to reach out to the Xfinity Mobile team for assistance on this issue. You would need to reach out to them in the future if you need any further assistance. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here