U

Wednesday, September 13th, 2023 10:49 PM

Closed

Ordered Samsung Galaxy S23, Fedex delivers empty box

On 9/7/23 I placed order #[Edited: "Personal Information"] for device upgrade on my existing line to a Samsung Galaxy S23.

Fedex tracking #[Edited: "Personal Information"] shows package being delayed and looped back between FedEx facilities.

Friday, 9/8/23

12:00AM

Picked up

MOUNT JULIET, TN

11:19AM

Shipment information sent to FedEx

2:37 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

MOUNT JULIET, TN

2:38 PM

Shipment arriving On-Time

MOUNT JULIET, TN

Saturday, 9/9/23

3:07 AM

Left FedEx origin facility

MOUNT JULIET, TN

Sunday, 9/10/23

8:09 PM

Arrived at Fedex location

WILLINGTON, CT

Monday, 9/11/23

7:29 AM

At local FedEx facility

SEEKONK, MA

7:39AM

In transit

SEEKONK, MA

8:22 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

SEEKONK, MA

8:23 PM

Delay

SEEKONK, MA

Package delayed

10:53 PM

Departed FedEx location

SEEKONK, MA

Tuesday, 9/12/23

1:50 AM

Arrived at Fedex location

WILLINGTON, CT

4:01 AM

Departed FedEx location

WILLINGTON, CT

8:13 AM

At local FedEx facility

NORTH BILLERICA, MA

8:26 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

NORTH BILLERICA, MA

5:13 PM

Delivered Empty box

Methuen, MA

When package is delivered it is clear that it had been re-taped shut and the Samsung pamphlet and accessories were not inside of the Samsung box, they were scattered about the larger shipping box and the Galaxy device was not present.

You would think that when the FedEx employee had to tape the box closed again it would've raised a red flag. 

Please advise on how best to proceed. I have also opened a case with Fedex to inform them of the situation. 

As of now I am in a holding pattern until my new device arrives so I can complete the activation and trade-in my old device to you in order to complete this process and resume using and paying for my line and service.

Missing Device: Samsung Galaxy S23 IMEI # [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Thank you,

[Edited: Personal Information]

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_ad1683. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. 

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here