R

Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 1:27 PM

Closed

Order Processing Time?

I was contacted by an Xfinity representative, and in doing so I got a mobile plan when I did not mean to. I contacted support to ask about cancelling, but was told there was an error in getting into my account to cancel my plan as it was still processing, I was told to wait 24 to 48 hours and those have passed, but my order seems to still be processing. What should I do? My phone is an iPhone 15 Plus, so its e-sim is digital, so the problem isn’t that I’m waiting for a phone to arrive. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

Hello RoseTintedMoon

Appreciate you getting us in the loop! Our team is not able to provide support for Xfinity Mobile, yet! We are super close to being a one-stop for the entire Xfinity family of services. I am not that familiar with a hiccup on shipping for the phones or processing on orders. The team that does support our Xfinity Mobile service is amazing. I did want to make sure and provide you with all the options to touch base with that team. Below I included the various options to reach support to get this figured out. 

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here