Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 16th, 2023 8:40 PM

Closed

Order handling issues by Xfinity!!!

I placed orders for 2 new iphones one month ago

EST delivery date provided on both orders is Nov 24

I got notified today that my first phone is shipping and it will deliver tomorrow - 10/17

There is no information about the other order(which was placed on the same day at the same time, on 9/19).

Talking to Xfinity customer service on phone and banging your head on the wall for 20 mins, both the same.

No straight answers, no intention to help.

All they can do is like a parrot, repeat what is provided to them on the paper - tell the customer that he will receive the order by Nov24.

Dang, I did not call you to get an information which i knew on 9/19 itself! while ordering.

It will only take one day for me to switch to another provider who can provide better services for their customers.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to @user_41152a! We want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried texting 888-936-4968 or reaching out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here