user_6b2503's profile

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Wednesday, August 21st, 2024 4:57 PM

Olympic Promo Unlimited Internet ,Mobile & Free Phone Sent Phone Did Not Give Promo Cant Use Phone Was Billed $110 They Can't Find Contract

Most people heard about the promo during the Olympics $35 Unlimited internet ,mobile & a free Samsung A25 phone It ended on 8/12 , I signed up for the promo 8/8, ported a # they said the phone would be shipped when I receive the phone to  activate it & they would transfer my Xfinity # to the phone , I get the phone didn't activate it I was waiting to get my screen protector & case,  they did something to my current phone line because I'm not able to make calls,text or receive sometimes I dealt with this thinking that the other phone will be activated soon, then I check my bill I'm being  charged for two lines charged for the free phone and nothing changed with my home internet bill , total charges about $110. Instead of $35 ,then when I called I was on the phone for over 3 hours when they transferred me back and forth from mobile to Internet 16 times because they said it wasn't there dept then someone said it's messed up alot going on asked if I wanted to get the new promo and didn't know of any promo like I said I signed up for they couldn't find the contract like I was making up the promo I thought I was going crazy like being in the twilight zone,then waited to speak to the supervisor for 30 mins then got disconnected so if I never signed up for the $35 promo why did they send me the A25 If anyone has had this same issue let me know because there are things that they did and did not do for me I have the documents and my lawyer has looking them over also this is how they treat a diamond member of 16 + years 

Here is the link to the commercial for the promotion that I signed up for that the agent said never existed

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/fYLT/comcast-xfinity-2024-summer-olympics-gold-medal-deal

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

2 months ago

How do I contact a supervisor directly without going thru all the explaining to 12  different people and waiting for a supervisor to call back then being disconnected 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 month ago

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and share the details of your experience. We would love to further assist with this Xfinity Mobile concern. May I please have you send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started? 

To send a direct message: 

•  Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary 
•  Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon) 
•  Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
•  Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
•  Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
•  Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here