U

Monday, March 25th, 2024 3:14 PM

Offer details are not showing full information and putting hidden charges

I bought an offer to keep two line of xfinity mobile for a year by paying only for one line($30). I moved out from xfinity mobile in around 1 month and 28 days and they have charged me full for both line ~57$. on their marketing page it was not mentioned about the termination. so they are not providing the full details about the offer/termination/port out etc. and the customer care person is keep saying whatever 4 lines mentioned on offer page. Now I have disbelief in xfinity.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

6 months ago

user_1odv70 Hi there! Thank you for sharing the issue you have had with the mobile services. I'm sorry to read that the terms were not clear. The agreements, policies and service disclousers are listed here. I would love to help out and see what is going wrong with the account. It seems that you had the BOGO promotion based on the details. Did you move away from the Xfinity footprint? Forgive me, I'm not following the reason for a termination fee. 

2 Messages

@XfinityPaula​ I moved out from xfinity hence it looks like, it is charged me for both line. which was not clearly mentioned on the offer details page. I would request to look into it and refund me.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_1odv70 Thank you for sharing that the charges are due to canceling the service account. When a Xfinity customer with home internet, phone or TV services the mobile line fee is waived. However, if you no longer have a residential account with an active line of service a $25.00 line fee is applied to each mobile line of service. I'm sorry that was not explained to you. We are unable to waive this fee. Since the fee is being charged on the Xfinity mobile side we unfortunately do not have access to those specific details.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where a Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here