U

Friday, March 22nd, 2024 12:54 PM

Closed

Not what they tell you

I dont Recommend their mobile service at all. Xfinity agents entice you by giving you a good price to beat your current provider. After going over all the details and prices repeatedly to make sure of the deal, when bill time comes around the price is higher than what they said. Call them and now it is what it is....When you sign up expect prices to be higher than what you are told. If they say there will be no hidden or other charges dont believe them. If they say the price is all inclusive, taxes and fees included. Dont believe them. If they say there is no set up fee. Dont Believe them...I went over and over with them about this before I signed up and was told lie after lie. Bottom line is base monthly price is higher than agreed on, Taxes and fees are added, there is a set up fee for each phone. If they tell you the price is good as long as you are a customer, dont believe them.  Buyer Beware. Oh,I Have all the conversations on Chat saved where they told me all this.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

6 months ago

Hello user_vi6lvd

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry that you had a bad experience going through the Xfinity Mobile setup. When you are reviewing the pricing with our teams, the base pricing would always be before taxes and fees. Did you not receive the order approval via text or email? That is a requirement to process the order to set up service and would have the full pricing breakdown.  

2 Messages

6 months ago

Xfinity doesnt do what they say....They dont do what they say. THEY said taxes and fees were included in the price (NOT). THEY said no hidden charges (NOT). THEY said my bill would be $110 per month (NOT)...I have more evidence if you need it. 
Steve, Be assured you will get the Unlimited lines for data, calls and texts.

From Agent,

Yes that's correct there will be no additional charges.

From You,

one other question. you first said it wouldbe 5 phones for $90 per month. Now its 5 phones for $110 per month. why the change?

From You,

also. does this price include all taxes and fees?

From Agent,

Yes that's correct.

From Agent,

But be assured apart from this you don't have to pay anything.

From You,

why the change from 90 to 110?

From Agent,

Steve, I truly apologize for that, currently we are giving buy 1 get 1 lines I though you will get the 2 lines for FREE but after calculating with the FREE PHONE and taxes and fees your monthly bill is for $110.00 but be assured there will be no extra charges for the

From Agent,

It was my mistake I truly apologize.

From Agent,

But be assured your total monthly mobile bill will be $110.00 for Unlimited data, text, and calls.

From Agent,

Including taxes and fees.

From You,

how long is this contract good for? in other words how long willthis payment price be locked in

From Agent,

The best part is there is no contract you can make the changes at any time.

From You,

phones ship free?

From Agent,

Steve,I have build a plan for FREE phone there is a one time charge of $105.00 as Universal Connectivity Fees, 911 Fees, State Fees and taxes. however as you are valuable customer I will apply a credit to your account once we placed the order so you don't have to pay for this.

From You,

I just dont want any hidden charges coming down the way. I have heard of xfinity charging people extra for going over the data limit.

From Agent,

Steve, be assured this is a secured chat platform and there is no hidden charges and this chat will be audit.

From Agent,

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_vi6lvd, The best thing to do would be to reach out to our Xfinity Mobile department directly. They can go over this with you. 

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods: 

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968 • Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968 • Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here