U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 28th, 2023 2:05 PM

Closed

Not getting any discounts and that was the primary reason for switching.

I signed up in late Nov 23 with Xfinity mobile I already have comcast internet/cable/phone.   I bought two Iphone 15 Pro Max from Apple prior to sign up.  Comcast was offering a buy one line get one line (applicable to unlimited plans only) for for free for a year by bringing your own device(s) and signing up.  Looking at my mobile not only confirms I am not getting any discounts for those lines but also I am not getting the $30 rate for my 2 unlimited lines (it is hard to be sure as comcast doesn't break down the taxes and phone rate individually on the bill) .  I read all the caveats prior to switching over and it never mentioned any exceptions that would apply to me, otherwise I would not have made the switch.  On my cable bill I am getting only a $10 for a single mobile account that I have been getting all along, I had that line previously (that line reads Xfinity Mobile Discount). In addition I have a Xfinity Mobile Multi- Product Discount With Current Package. (there is no discount applied there ).  That line reads Xfinity Mobile Multi- Product Discount With Current Package.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

9 months ago

.. Thank you for posting this message because you just reminded that while my $830 off Promo Code failed to be applied to both of my brand new phones due to their website issues & the phones being on back order, I also lost the buy one line, get one FREE discount too. Unbelievable. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

A small perk of buying phones outright is you can walk at any time, even though it is a bit of a hassel but IMO well worth doing.  It isn't like there aren't other companies in the phone business with equal or better plans anymore.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_3fae22 

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team with the options below. 

Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here