U

Wednesday, October 4th, 2023 3:30 AM

Closed

Not eligible for mobile device plan for existing customers

Hi , I have been a customer for past 12 + months and owns an Internet and mobile line .

Initially I brought a fully paid moto g pure for using the mobile line . Later I tried to update the mobile line with new iPhone 14 by leveraging the 400 offer but then I was told I am not eligible since my credit value is less (though I had good credit score then and now)

Now after an year I am trying to use the same monthly device plan offer for iPhone 15 (400 $ off on purchase price) but I am left with same answer.

Really no one intentionally or unintentionally able to explain what is going wrong here . I had multiple follow up (chat , call , in person store) but no one is giving me proper answers.Even if I wanted to take new line also I am supposed to bring my own phone . I have referred few of my friend (new customers) who has benefitted from the offer . 

Some one pls throw some light on this issue and guide me what to do

Official Employee

• 

475 Messages

1 year ago

Good evening @user_rj4mnf. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here