U

Monday, March 11th, 2024 10:09 PM

Closed

Not being given price that was quoted

I was chatting with an Xfinity rep on January 15th and was quoted $60 for three lines of unlimited, plus a $15 discount on my home internet service. I have the screenshots plus downloaded the transcript. I spent hours on the phone on Feb 28th and thought I had it resolved, but it turned out not to be. I went into a local store and was told by the rep that hey will not honor it. Any ideas who I can reach out to in order to get the price I was promised?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

6 months ago

Hi, @user_r6f3vz. Thank you for reaching out. Due to account security, we are limited in access to your Xfinity Mobile Account here on Forums, and we recommend reaching out to our mobile experts to ensure your concern is resolved. You can reach them by texting or calling 1 (888) 936-4968. You can also chat with an expert here https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

2 Messages

I appreciate your response but I don’t see the point in trying any further. I just got off the phone with someone from Xifinity corporate resolutions and they were unable/ unwilling to help. Again just parroted the line that the system won’t allow them to put in what I was quoted. I don’t believe that there’s no way to override and give me the price I was quoted. Will be looking to cancel my mobile service in the very near future. 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Thanks for letting us know, @user_r6f3vz. The team you spoke with today fully research the issue and let you know why or why something cannot be applied to the account. That is the same team we would open a ticket for to address this. If you want to speak with that team further about this, you can reach out at the contact informaton that they provided. In my experience, once a promotions ends, we do not have a way to apply it to the account anymore. Though we cannot apply past promotions, we would be happy to look at our current promotions and see what ways we are able to help further. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here