U

Tuesday, November 21st, 2023 10:29 PM

Closed

Nobody that knows if my account is in collections or not

Hello there so my Mobile account has been suspended. It's been going on for about a month now. They told me if I paid $236 they will turn on my phone my phone on.  I called back sat on the phone for 2 hours they said if I paid another $120 my phone would be on that night I paid the $120 my phone was still not on that night now I've seem to pay the $400 that you guys wanted. However my phone is not on and they say it's gone to collections however when they put me through to collections they had told me we do not have your account here in collections. So I cannot pay any more money because I've paid as much as I could and still nobody knows where my account stands. When I called the Xfinity number the people in the Philippines had told me they don't have a supervisor on staff. It's really frustrating and I don't know what to do I just need my phone on I've already paid up close to 400 and something dollars and yet I still have no service. Can somebody please call me back [Edited: "Personal Information"] thank you

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

10 months ago

@user_49a8ar Could you please send our team a direct message. Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

2 Messages

From the Xfinity app? .... The only message I can see and do is with the Xfinity assistant.  And with my situation it is not helpful.  

So to send a direct message to someone is available through the mobile app?  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here