U

Thursday, September 28th, 2023 12:51 AM

Closed

No shipping label for sending my trade in phone

I per-ordered IP 15 Pro with an iPhone 12 as a trade in. New phone received, but no "time to ship your trade in" email. In my account - device - trade in detail, there is a button for "Print your trade in shipping label", but this button not working. I cannot print a shipping label to send my trade in. Called CS phone, not working. Order #3726400202378684287 (Pre-order). Anyone can help me with the shipping label for trade in?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_6fdcb8, Thanks for reaching out for help with your mobile devices. 

Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform. If calling 888-936-4968 is not working, have you by chance tried texting that number? Our next recommendation would be to reach out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7. 

1 Message

1 year ago

The same exact thing is happening to me! I am getting so frustrated because I have been on the phone for at least 2 hours today and have been given the run around. Most recently I was told was to visit a store because on his end he could print out the shipping label apparently. Hopefully this works and this whole trade in thing isn’t some scam they are trying to pull over us to screw us into not getting the trade in value because we can’t return our old phones.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @user_38f6bb. I certainly understand the importance of being able to get a shipping label for your device. 

Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here