U

Thursday, September 5th, 2024 10:41 AM

No resolution for a month

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

Too upset to repeat the problem. Instead you should just look up my case number and call log with all these people and possibly recording

1. Forgot tge exact date. The first week of August. Received case number and promise from a supervisor.
2. Andy 8/19/24- Another resolution promised 
3. Maria 9/3/2024 , promised to have a supervisor call me back. Never happened 
3. Anne 12:14pm 9/4/2024. Another resolution promised.

So far for a month this is still dragging. This is beginning to feel like they are toying with customers. I want a manager should look into this matter and deep dive into why thus is still happening otherwise your company is confirming your reputation of bad customer service.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 days ago

Greetings, @user_k8w7j7! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this previous interaction, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here