U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Sunday, June 4th, 2023 6:41 PM

Closed

No contact from Comcast Corporation at all

No one has been able to help me with my Xfinity Mobile account issues. What is going to take for a manager or Executive Team Supervisor from Comcast Corporation to get back to me? It has been 4 months now! This is not how you treat your customers!

Problem Solver

• 

567 Messages

1 year ago

This isn't the kind of experience we want you to have with us. While we're unable to assist with your mobile account here, you can reach our awesome Xfinity Mobile team by any of these three methods:

- SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
- Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
- Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I'm confident that the experts on our Mobile team will be more than happy to assist you with this. Please let us know if you're still having trouble after reaching out.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityJoshuaE​ Thank you for your response. I tried to respond twice and it was not being posted for some reason. Trying again. I already talked to people from Xfinity Mobile/Xfinity on the phone, in person and point of contact from the Comcast Corporate. No one has been able to help me. I requested to be transferred to another point of contact who CAN actually help me because he was being unprofessional, very rude and crossing the line to being too personal. He refused!!! I just wanted to speak to someone from the corporate that is above the point of contact that can help me. NO ONE from the corporate has gotten back to me. I've tried everything A-Z and it's been 4 months since it first happened! This is wrong! It was just a very simple request to get my mobile account back to my Xfinity account that was taken from me without my permission and knowledge. That should not be so hard to do! If a Xfinity Mobile employee was able to easily transfer my mobile account to another customer's Xfinity account WITHOUT my permission and speaking to me breaking the law, then it should not be so hard to transfer it back to me. No one seems to not be able to resolve that. It seems to me it was an easy click the first time around, but when I ask for it back to the way things were before it happened, it turns into a nightmare. I do not deserve that!

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

@user_bc5657 We appreciate those details and never want this to be your experience. 

Could you please send us a direct message with your first and last name and your full address?

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityJennifer​ Hello. Thank you for your response. What would you want to do with my information? How would you be able to help?

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

@user_bc5657 It's important to us that you get the help you need. We'll be happy to investigate this to see what we can do if you'd like to send us a direct message.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityJennifer​ Would I be sending a message to you? I'm a little confused on how that works. I've talked to so many people and not one person knows how to help me. I do not want to send a message and a random employee responds asking me all the same questions again. I've been repeating the same issue I have over and over and over since February. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here