T

11 Messages

Thursday, September 21st, 2023 2:26 PM

Closed

New iPhone pre-order shipping. Will they actually be delivered on Sept. 22?

I placed a pre-order for a new iPhone (it was time) and the online ordering system alleges 'delivery by Sept 22'. I say allegedly as today is Sept. 21st and there is zero indication that it has shipped via the "2 day shipping". 

Anyone want to hazard a guesse on how long it will actually take?

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

1 year ago

You can tell by if your payment has cleared or not. They only put a hold on that initial first payment but no money is removed from your account until it's going to ship. Mine cleared yesterday so I expect an email from them today. 

11 Messages

Yeah, not seen that yet. Although the person on the other end of XFinity chat swears blind it will be with me on Friday. Time shall tell... ;-)

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

I got my shipping notice today and it looks like it's overnight delivery... usually it's 2 day so maybe they just got them in themselves today. Good luck :) 

11 Messages

Phone finally arrived yester

2 Messages

1 year ago

October 1st here. They took my money and haven’t shipped anything. Customer service tried to sell me a second phone and won’t give me any shipping details. They actually said that if I cancelled my order I’d have the pro max in 2 business days. They seemed befuddled when I asked them why I should believe that doing this order now would yield miraculous results when  I ordered the first day of presale. I can’t get anything out of customer service but a sales pitch. Sales or customer service! Pick one and stick to it! I called for customer service not sales. 

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

They actually said that if I cancelled my order I’d have the pro max in 2 business days.  

I've heard a lot of really stupid things in my life but this statement takes the prize. I really hope you told him/her/them exactly where they could shove that statement! Anyway... are you sure they took your money? They aren't supposed to... I've gotten quite a few phones over the years, they never once took the money until it shipped.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here